1. Placing the wig on your head, use a paddle brush to detangle the hair.
2. Remove the wig from your head and wet the hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
3. Shampoo the hair from the root to tip, using your fingers to distribute the product. (Throughout the process place your hand inside the wig and hold it upright in order to preserve the shape.)
4. Rinse well.
5. Repeat steps 4 & 5 two to three more times depending on how much product build up is on the hair.
6. Towel dry the hair to remove the excess water.
7. Use a deep conditioner/masque of your choice apply it generously, starting from the tips and working your way up to the roots (avoid the weft) using your fingers to distribute the product.
8. Wrap the wig the tightly in cling film and then wrap the bundle in foil.
9. Leave it in a warm place for at least 6 hours.
10. Remove the foil and cling film and rinse thoroughly. Ensure all the product has been rinsed out!
11. Leave to air dry on a mannequin head until both the hair and the mesh cap are completely dry. (Make sure you redefine any partings that the wig may have.)
12. Style as desired